[nabs-l] Focus40 braille display for sale

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:06:38 UTC 2015

Salutations Federationists, I hope this message finds you all well.

I first would like to offer best wishes to those of you who are in the
process of obtaining books, housing, and all of the things you need to have
a successful start to the semester.

Having said that, I would like to make the following offer. The Focus 40
braille display retails for more than $2700 and I would like to offer a
Focus 40 for $1400. I am willing to make payment arrangements provided the
following conditions are met:

The byer must pay up-front, $700, with the rest of the payment to be worked
out between myself and the byer; with the balance to be payed no later than
6 months after receipt of the display.

B:

The byer should be at least 18 years of age, so as to be legally allowed to
enter in to such a contract.

A little about the display,

Focus 40 Blue Refreshable Braille Display

The lightweight and compact Focus 40 Blue combines the latest Braille
technology with a user-friendly keyboard and control layout, plus USB and
Bluetooth connectivity. Easily connect to iOS and Android devices such as
smartphones, iPads, tablets, and other mobile devices. Control your PC with
the Perkins-style keyboard for effortless Braille text input. Combine the
Focus 40 Blue with JAWS for the ultimate in speech and Braille access to
your PC.

Features

.40 Braille cells

.8-dot Braille keyboard

.Smooth, paper-like feel

.Convenient thumb key and panning buttons

.Exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph,
or pan through a document

.Adjustable key repeat for rapid scrolling and panning

.Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille

Compatibility and connectivity features

.Bluetooth 2.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity - toggle between two connected
devices

.Out-of-the box compatibility with Apple iOS devices

.Use with JAWS for combined speech and Braille access

.Use with JAWS for Braille Study Mode to learn and teach Braille

.Works with JAWS BrailleIn for contracted Braille input in Windows

.Works with Talks and Mobile Speak

Interested parties should contact Jordy Stringer with the following subject
line, (Focus40_ at:

Jordystringer83 at gmail.com

Serious inquiries only please.

Again I wish all of the students a most successful start to your semester,
whether it is your first, or you're last.

Kind regards,

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

E-mail: president at nfbpad.org

The national federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raze the
expectations of blind people because lo expectations create opsticals
blindness is not what holds you back.

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally
privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the
recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this
e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained
herein, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify me immediately by use of the Reply button, and then delete the
e-mail from your system. Thank you!