[nabs-l] Seeking Training Advice

Syed M Rizvi mhmdrizvi8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:57:34 UTC 2015

Hi NABS family!

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

My name is Syed Rizvi and I'm a blind college student in Massachusetts studying software design engineering with a focus and data analytics. I also serve on the Massachusetts student board and may have met a lot of you at our student division meeting in Florida or at the science and engineering division meetings.

I'm taking a year off from school to go and get the training I need. I will be attending the Louisiana Center for the blind. This is my first time ever attending a training center and I was hoping to get some advice from everybody who has been before me. I would really appreciate any tips or suggestions! I'm really excited and I hope this training changes my life. :-)

Sincerely, syed

Sent from my iPhone