[nabs-l] Preparing For The First Day Of School

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:35:08 UTC 2015

I had four undergrad majors; three of them I knew about, and one of them I
didn't. Not  even joking.  I switched classes whithout telling my advisor
when I was leaving a nmajor. She dropped me back into the journalism major I
started with until I was able to get to Psychology. -----Original
Message-----