[nabs-l] Fwd: Fwd: Taking on line classes and overcoming difficult situations

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at att.net
Mon Aug 24 05:18:09 UTC 2015

Good evening Arielle I  appreciate you writing back to me.  I struggled with things like articles not being in the correct format so that I could read them. I am hoping that by using the new Jaws ocr utility that  this will no longer be an issue.   Another issue I had was the inability to participate with the various discussion boards on Blackboard. I attempted to use the Black-board tutorials but nothing seemed to work. As , mentioned before I have spent most of my time this summer testing the new system called Canvas.  I know that no system is perfect and that their are going to be challenges.   I just feel that because I work full time that I did not deal with these issues because I just got so frustrated  with them.  I feel that one of my issues is that I need to develop better problem solving skills  when it comes to technology issches that I might experience. Perhaps I am not able to communicate in writing as well. So please feel free to contact me off list.  Thanks again for writing in response to my questions.

Sent from my iPhone