[nabs-l] OpenBook on Mac

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Aug 26 20:01:22 UTC 2015

Suzanne,

I am not one hundred percent about this but when I was running Ubuntu on a VM I had to use the "F10 key" I belive. I typically had to use the FNC plus F10 since I have my machine set up like that, but try the following and see what you get.
1. Try FNC + F10.
2. Try F10 by itself
3. Try CTRL + FNC + F10

Like I said this is no guarantee since I was using Linux not Windows but the Mac uses the F10 key with either CTRL or FNC to simulate an insert key press.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering
QwikEyes CEO