[nabs-l] Taking on line classes and overcoming difficult situations

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:59:35 UTC 2015

Carlos and all,

Some times an accessibility problem needs more than technology to solve it.

I have been at an online university in the past, and I believe we should not settle for spending so much extra time on getting accommodations that we lose focus on our actual assignments.

Let me suggest that you contact Tim Elder for issues related to online accessibility at college. He is a blind lawyer who has often worked on these cases.

He’s on the web at

www.trelegal.com <http://www.trelegal.com/>

or available by phone at

410-415-3493.