[nabs-l] Braille Note M-power

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sat Aug 29 05:42:13 UTC 2015

Hi folks you mighr remember that I was trying tell a braille Note
M-power with quarty keyboard well I originally thought that I could
sell it and at the time I was told no by the State SErvices for the
Blind who got the unit out of inventory for me.

Wel after doing som further digging, I am able to do with it what I please.

I emailed the supervisor and they gave me clearance.

AGin, I'm sorry for misleading everyone several months ago.

Well tha'ts past and now I'm able to seel the unit.
It's a Braille note M-power with a quarty keyboard and running Keysoft
version 8.1 build 23.

I'm asking $500 or best offer. The braille display is a 32 cell dsplay
and the unit can be used a braille terminal and it conects via serial
or bluetooth. If intristedd, email me at: tonysohl at samobile.net
Again, I'm sorry for misleading everione and as I stated above, I have
clearence to seell this device.