[nabs-l] reminder: survey ending soon!

Alix Nlizhgu alix.nlizhgu13 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 15:13:50 UTC 2015

Hello all,Whether you're a college student or trying to get a grant for one of our awesome training centers, I wanted to remind you that my survey is ending soon. This survey is set up somewhat like a scholarship in that any female who wishes may take it to receive compensation. The money will be paid to you however you like--via check if you wish, or via paypal or a prepaid visa card if you wish to remain anonymous and not provide me with any mailing information.
If you are interested, please email responses to:alix.nlizhgu13 at yahoo.comHere again are the questions. Someone already brought up a few good points--these questions are only my curiosity and not used for anything else. This is something I'm interested in. I read your questions, rate, then get your payment set up. I'm sending off a round of payments today, with one more to come for anyone else. Please try to get your answers in by this Friday, as this will be the last round.
1. Can you describe size and shape of your hands?2. Can you describe texture?3. Can you describe current smell? Is this usual?(bonus) 4. Do your hands ever get clammy? If so, can you rate on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 1 being not very clammy), and describe texture? How/when does this occur? Please bbe as detailed as possible.5. General temperature (cool, warm, etc)?(bonus) 6. Anything else?7. How would you like to be paid?
Thanks,