[nabs-l] Typing accurately and expeditiously with Typing Echo Turned Off

Kennnedy Stomberg kestomberg at coe.edu
Sun Aug 30 20:13:03 UTC 2015

Rauhl,
You might  try turning the typing echo to Words while you are transitioning  to the Absence of Tyling Echo. With this setting, you can hear the word you just typed every time you press the  Space bar or any punctuation. This way, you can catch any mistakes right after they happen enstead of doing extensive editing later.
I hope this helps!
Kennedy

Sent from my iPhone