[nabs-l] Tutoring and outlook

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:16:25 UTC 2015

Hello Anna,

As for your tutoring question, have you looked into whether or not you could
tutor students in person at your local university or community college? I
know some colleges and universities offer tutoring services on campus
through student employment.

Additionally, you could advertise your desire for tutoring students through
the various math and science departments on campus. If you were to tutor
somewhere on campus, this would most likely resolve your inability to use
online tutoring platforms.

Although, if you want to go the online route, could you advertise your own
tutoring services and tutor people through skype or something? I am honestly
not sure if any of these ideas help you, but I thought I would throw them
out there for consideration.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth