[nabs-l] Tutoring and outlook

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:46:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Jason, I am able to get that far.  It's when I have typed a whole message and discover an error somewhere in the middle of the message and need to go to that spot with the cursor that I am having problems.
I use the line or word or character thing but that doesn't work if I want the cursor to stay wherever I'm trying to put it and type.

Anna E Givens