[nabs-l] AAPD internship question

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:55:34 UTC 2015

Salutations Michael, I hope this response finds you well.
It is not customary to be given time away from an internship. Typically they
are anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks long, and are intended to be very focused.
Perhaps, you may be able to justify participation in the convention as part
of the internship, but depending upon what facility you are placed in that
may or may not be a possibility.

HTH
Jordy
blindness is not what holds you bac.