[nabs-l] Apparent Accessibility Bug in Facebook iOS App

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:17:11 UTC 2015

Hello All:

Is anyone else having trouble setting dates and times for events in the Facebook app for iOS? When I attempt to create an event through the app, there is nothing which allows me to set a date and time as there was in the past. There are only text fields for the event title, location and description. There appear to be a few unlabelled buttons after the title field, but neither of these seem to do anything. Does anyone know of a workaround for this in the iOS app? If there is none, is event creation on the Facebook mobile Web site still accessible? Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone