[nabs-l] Apparent Accessibility Bug in Facebook iOS App

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:21:02 UTC 2015

Hi, Chris,

I was having trouble setting up events on the IOS app, too.  In
addition to issues setting the date and time I had issues setting the
event as public.  Facebook would tell me it was a private event and I
wouldn't be able to change it to public after the event was created,
but I didn't see an audience button anywhere.  I was able to
successfully create the event with the date and time using the mobile
site, then use the IOS app to add in the finishing touches like the
description and a cover photo.  I have reported this issue to
facebook, but have ot heard anything back from them on it.

Hope this helps.