[nabs-l] Having issues accessing southwest.com to book itinerary for more than 1 passenger

Ben Dallin bendallin at outlook.com
Fri Dec 18 06:46:48 UTC 2015

I think there is a way around this problem, though it's not the most intuitive. Jaws announces that the edit box to select number of passengers is read only. Activate it anyway and type the number you want. It will probably throw you down to the bottom of the page, and there is a dialog that shows the number you typed. If you go back up to the number of passengers edit box, it should have retained the number you typed and you should be good to go.
Hope this helps. It works for me with no problems once I figured out you could type in that edit box.
Ben Dallin