[nabs-l] has anyone applied for SSI?

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 3 00:22:27 UTC 2015

Hello, you can apply online you can apply via mail via paper forms, and you can also I believe apply in person and social security. I just remember my mom helping me fill out a packet whenever I turned 18, and meet getting the benefits. I just recently became my own payee, and all I had to do was sign one form. If somebody else, is your payee. There will be an expense report for them to fill out the end of each year. It's normally due around March or April.
Joseph Hudson
jhud7789 at outlook.com