[nabs-l] drop box

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 00:07:12 UTC 2015

Hi,
well, she sent me a link.
But I do not see the files; only the note stating how many files are there.
It says
the following when I clickon it
"join drop box to view this folder"

So it appears I have to join it based on what I see.
if I do not figure out another way, I'll join and see what happens.

And, to the person who said that you will see buttons to open or save files
and you click on save, thanks.
Knowing downloading files should be that easy makes me feel a little better.
When she refused to give me instructions, I really was panicking; she is
giving me a little less than a week to download them, so I hope it¡¯s a
simple process as there are tons of files.

Ashley