[nabs-l] drop box

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 21:35:16 UTC 2015

If they send you a link to the file, you can just download it
without an account.  There is no captcha for creating the account
or logging in with a new device, but if you want to access your
account through a web browser instead of the dropbox app or
software, there is a captcha that has to be done once to trust
that computer.  Of course, this makes it inaccessible to the
Braillenote.  I've used it very successfully with my IPhone,
however, and I've been able to download files from links onto my
Braillenote as well.  Hope this helps!  There is also relatively
decent documentation online, so your best bet is probably to just
set up your account and follow the directions.  It is free after
all, and it's something you can offer to use instead of less
accessible options like Google Dr.

Hope this helps,
Karl