[nabs-l] NFB Summer Internship Program

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:39:36 UTC 2015

Hello,
 I believe an announcement recently went out to the list regarding the program.
 I believe the announcement came from Anil Lewis who is the  Executive Director of the Jernigan  Institute.  I believe you might want to get a hold of him for more details about the program and application  information. his e-mail  is  alewis at nfb.org <mailto:alewis at nfb.org>.
 I’m sure we have a few participants of the program in past years on this list, and  if they are able they might share their experiences.
 Again, Mr. Lewis might be a good starting point if you haven’t had the opportunity to view the announcement.

  Thanks,
  Darian