[nabs-l] drop box

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 00:40:45 UTC 2015

Aleeha,
So it sounds like I need an account. I'll work on that.
Once I download the application to the pc, does it just stay there, running
in the background and updating the files, assuming I'm connected to the
internet?
I think that is what you're saying.
How much storage space do I have?

The coordinator sent me an email from drop box. it said she wanted to share
files with me and inside the email, it has a link.
Is this link the shared folder?
I assume once I set up the account, I'll see my shared folder she created if
it is set properly.

Thanks.

Ashley