[nabs-l] Is any English Major students around here?

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:32:03 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! How are you all? The subject says it all. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to start August in 2015 classes in my University that I transfer to. And I'm actually going to be an English Major this Fall. With what classes should I start taking this Fall,or what classes do you recommend taking this Fall? I'm just wondering since I'm planning to meet with an Advisor perhaps this week and discuss with her and him regarding my classes that i ned to take. And as you all know as well, I want to be a lawyer as well, so i'm probably going to take an internship class. Whave you guys heard of that class before? Hope you guys can help me with these questions, especially the English Majors students! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone