[nabs-l] Is any English Major students around here?

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 05:39:47 UTC 2015

Hi, Helga,
 I am an english major. Typically the major consists of several literature courses from different time periods and movements. This can include bug is not limited to classical, medieval, and contemporary. You may study writing styles and genres from America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and so on. Most of the time professors go by time period. I will use american literature as an example. You will start learning about colonialism and early settlement before moving on to the witch trials. You keep going until you reach American realism.
I know every english course I have taken has a writing component. If you struggle with MpLA I advice you get some help. I completed my seminar and practicum last semester and research was a huge part of both of those courses.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
I love English and look toward to teaching the subject.
Best of luck,
Bridget

Sent from my iPad