[nabs-l] Procedures for the Nfb training centers

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:49:25 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna, I attended the LCB adult program. There wasn't a handbook,
but if you have specific questions about certain procedures or what a
typical day is like, I'm sure the graduates from the centers would be
happy to answer them. You can also call the center directors to ask
them individual questions.
Best, Arielle