[nabs-l] Accessibility with Spotify

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:32:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm attending a study abroad/service trip in Jamaica this summer, and
have just received my pre-trip course materials.  The syllabus states
that all participants will need to set up and use a Spotify account.
This is because there is required listening for the music therapy and
cultural diversity aspects of the training, and a lot of the songs we
need will be communicated to us through the facebook group we have to
ensure everyone has the same versions to learn from.

I know Spotify is not the most accessible program, and have already
tried it out myself.  I have had a lot of success with the app, but
I'm not thrilled about the idea of paying for the streaming services
to the mobile version if I don't have to.  Does anyone know of scripts
for Jaws which can be used with Spotify to make the accessibility
better?  (I've looked, so I'm hoping someone else knows something).

Thanks,

--
Kaiti