[nabs-l] Accessibility with Spotify

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:40:08 UTC 2015

Kaiti,

What are you trying to accomplish with Spotify exactly? The unpaid
versions of the program and the app have the same features so you
would be able to do anything with the mobile app that you would on the
program. There is a student discount where students only have to pay 5
dollars a month instead of the regular 10. You would need someone
sighted to help you sign up for Spotify premium because I tried
figuring it out myself and the site was not accessible at all.

Minh