[nabs-l] Chemistry help

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:56:05 UTC 2015

OK, I am going to try to answer several things here.
First, I do use the Bunsen burner independently. I also wear goggles. You don’t want those chemicals anywhere near your eyes, even if you can’t see.
Second, if you are in high school, the school should definitely be providing assistance. If you are in college and they are not, you can ask voc rehab to help as well, especially since it could be a bit of a financial burden to continually pay for the reader if you are on SSI. I say reader very broadly: reader in this case also means lab assistant.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb