[nabs-l] email, highlighting, and languages

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:54:45 UTC 2015

To turn off the spellchecker in firefox, just go to options, choose
advanced and uncheck the "check my spelling as I type" feature then
hit ok. I don't have any suggestions for highlighting nonconsecutive
chunks of texts; I usually just select the lines one piece at a time.
As for Spanish, your notetaker should have an option to turn on
Spanish braille. I recommend doing this so you can get used to the
accented letters. You can also input accented letters on the computer
by doing insert 4 and then choosing the letter that you want. When I
took Spanish in high school and then Italian in college, I mostly did
my assignments in word and added the letters that way.

Minh