[nabs-l] email, highlighting, and languages

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:23:21 UTC 2015

Hi All! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, since we are talking about languages, I actually have an issue in changing the languages on my iPhone. Before I use to have on my rotor on my phone, languages,  where it showed the languages the VoiceOver languages that I pick from the Language and region, but  now  they are not there on my phone. All of this started, when  i went to the Apple Store and they did a reset to my phone, all of my Languages where disactivated on my phone. Now when I go to settings and go to languages and region in ordr to pick the languages I want  for my phone, I find the lanuage I want and then i add the new lanuage in order to use it, but for some reason I can't use it. On my phone, i use to have, English UK and Spanish, but now I can't use them, and they are actually VoiceOver Languages. I really don't know why my languages are not working on my phone. Do you know how can I fix this issue? I'm just wondering since i don't know how to guys!  I will really appreciate it if you could help me with this! since it use to work before. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone