[nabs-l] MicroSoft Word question: Spelling and Grammar check

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Sat Jan 10 04:43:37 UTC 2015

Hello Nabs!
	This is probably a silly question, easily solved if I were to read more braille; however, because I don’t have the resources or time, I figured I’d give this a shot.
	I’ve found that it is becoming recently more common, that I tend to miss spelling and grammar mistakes, even after I do a spelling and grammar check on my documents (school, work, etc.). I was wondering, is there a saves-all trick that you guys use, in order to catch the homophones or random, but easily made, Grammar mistakes?
Respectfully,
Michael
Secretary, Nevada Association of Blind Student, National Federation of the Blind