[nabs-l] I'm looking for a book

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:52:29 UTC 2015

They wanted me to send an example to show what I want.
Does anyone have a good processed statistic book chapter, only one
chapter, with some tables and grafs?
Would you mind shareing it with me.
I have bunch of examples but they are not statistic books, so not many
tables and graffs are not in them.