[nabs-l] FW: Call for Applications: 2015 AAPD Summer Internship Program

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Wed Jan 14 15:44:52 UTC 2015

FYI

Can't view this message? Read it online<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=IxELLQWLzPB3rIvUoeMDwg>.
[Image removed by sender. American Association of People with Disabilities]<http://power.aapd.com/site/R?i=gdO86EMdMa6jmmIk4JRzRQ>

Apply for the 2015 AAPD Summer Internship Program

If you will be living in the Washington, DC area during the 2015 summer and you're a college student, graduate student, law student, or recent graduate (within one year), AAPD's Summer Internship Program provides the opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience to help advance your career goals. Interns will receive a stipend, mentor matching, and additional resources during the summer. Candidates interested in careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and veterans with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.

Applications and information about the application process can be found on our website at: http://www.aapd.com/what-we-do/employment/internship-program/. All applications and supporting materials must be submitted by Feburary 6th.