[nabs-l] browsing history

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:28:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have a bit of a strange question, but hopefully someone can help.  I had visited a website on Monday evening.  I now cannot recall the exact site and, when I entered into Google the search which I thought I had entered when I initially visitted the site, I can’t seem to find the same site.  While I know I probably should have bookmarked the site, I didn’t.  While looking at my Safari history from Monday evening, I do not see the site I visitted.  Is there any way I can recover it, possibly from the Safari cash since I can’t see it in the history?  Thanks.

Ryan L. Silveira
חָים אהרן בן אברהם סילביירה