[nabs-l] A quick hello to everyone and recommendations forGPS apps.

Mabelin Paez mabelinzpaez94 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:58:13 UTC 2015

 Hello everyone of this group. I wanted to come in and say a quick hello. I hope everyone here is well.
I wanted to ask if anyone knew of any good gps apps out there, I have seeing eye gps and sendero look around.
I would like input on this. If you would like to also get in touch with me and get to know me etc, please email mabelin_r at hotmail.com for any nonlist related topics.
Please feel free to reply to this email, as all of your input and suggestions are welcome.
Take care everyone, and I'm honored to be a part of this group.
I hope I can make good friends here and find helpful resources.
Take care once again.
Mabelin

sent from my iPhone using voiceover