[nabs-l] clicker questions

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:12:55 UTC 2015

Hey Anna,

I used the clicker in my music theory class when I was a freshaman.  The only piece of advice I can give you is to ask the professor to give a little time for you to answer the questions.  My theory professor would read the question out loud and then we would enter the answers.  If she didn’t read the questions out loud, she would assign someone to quietly read them for me.  The main thing is that you should have, say 30 to 45 seconds in between each question so that you (and the rest of the class) can enter your answers.  Hope this helps.  Let me know if I can help further.

Ryan L. Silveira
חָים אהרן בן אברהם סילביירה