[nabs-l] CVS Farmacy App Question

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:23:58 UTC 2015

    Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any of you here use the CVS Farmacy app in order to make refils of your prescriptions? If you do, can you tell me how can I do that? I’m just wondering since I downloaded the CVS app to my phone, and for me it looks like that is not so accessible with VoiceOver, and I really don’t know how to refil my drop prescription! I usually call the Farmacy in order to do that, but I would like to do it from the app! I will really appreciate it a lot if you could help me with this! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!
Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16