[nabs-l] Changing a link to Windows Media Player

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:46:51 UTC 2015

    Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, is it possible to change a youtube link to Windows Media Player? I’m just wondering since it is actually an audio of a story that I need to read for tomorrow! If it is possible to do, would it be possible for one of you to do it for me? I will really appreciate it a lot! And if you have a chance, can you teach me how to do it? I actually try it to change it to MP3 player by using youtube-mp3 .org, but it dit wasn’t able to do it since it says the video is to long! I actually would like to rewine and forward it since it is a reading, but I think youtube is not so well in doing so! The story that I need to read for tomorrow is call “The Mortal Immortal” by Mary Wolstonecraft Shelly. I will really appreciate it if someone could help me with this right now! Hope to hear from you soon. TThanks so much and God bless!
P.S. The link of the youtube video  is below!Thanks again! for all your time!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEIKe5DYrVY
Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16