[nabs-l] Changing a link to Windows Media Player

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jan 29 05:07:09 UTC 2015

Helga:
Here's how this was uploaded. I just extracted the origenal. It's ogg,
so you'll need winamp or something else to play it. It won't work with
windows media player.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10204868/The%20Mortal%20Immortal%20by%20Mary%20Shelley.ogg
HTH,
On 1/28/2015 11:46 PM, Helga via nabs-l wrote:>     Hi everyone! How
are you all? I just wanted to ask you, is it possible to change a
youtube link to Windows Media Player? I’m just wondering since it is
actually an audio of a story that I need to read for tomorrow! If it
is possible to do, would it be possible for one of you to do it for
me? I will really appreciate it a lot! And if you have a chance, can
you teach me how to do it? I actually try it to change it to MP3
player by using youtube-mp3 .org, but it dit wasn’t able to do it
since it says the video is to long! I actually would like to rewine
and forward it since it is a reading, but I think youtube is not so
well in doing so! The story that I need to read for tomorrow is call
“The Mortal Immortal” by Mary Wolstonecraft Shelly. I will really
appreciate it if someone could help me with this right now! Hope to
hear from you soon. TThanks so much and God bless!
> P.S. The link of the youtube video  is below!Thanks again! for all
> your time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEIKe5DYrVY Helga
> Schreiber
>
> Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota
> chapter Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida
> Association of Blind Students Member of The International
> Networkers Team (INT) Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life
> Research
>
> Phone: (561) 706-5950 Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com Skype:
> helga.schreiber26 4Life Website:
> http://helgaschreiber.my4life.com/1/default.aspx INT Website:
> http://int4life.com/
>
> "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
> whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
> unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> nabs-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/tyler%40tysdomain.com

- --
Take care,