[nabs-l] Victor reader stream new generation

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:35:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I hope everyone's semester is going well. I just purchased the Victor reader stream new generation and had a few questions. This may be a silly question, but when I turn on airplane mode the stream says, "airplane mode on," and when I turn airplane mode off the stream says, "airplane mode off." I tried looking up YouTube videos to assistme with connecting my stream to the Internet and when I listened to a YouTube or's victor stream is said, "airplane mode enabled," or, "airplane mode disable it." Does the wording make a difference? I was also wondering if someone could give me tips as to why I am unable to get connected to the Internet? I follow the instructions and put in my password but it says unable to connect. Do I need to do anything else before connecting? I made sure the password was correct and check it over three different times. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone