[nabs-l] I'M RUNNING FOR THE NABS BOARD!

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jul 1 17:15:47 UTC 2015

Hello Kathryn,
I only want to raise one issue because I know you are incredibly busy.
Until recently your email had listed 4 or 5 different positions in
your signature. Also having worked with you, I know you were in a
pretty tight time crunch when it came to serving on the ACBS board,
which left us unable to draw on your experience.

- From what I've seen and heard, the NABS board takes a lot of
dedication and work. It is afterall a really big organization. Though
I'm not on the board or not really a member, I just wanted to point
some of this out, in the hopes that it will somehow be helpful.

Thanks,