[nabs-l] Public transit information to and from Rosen center

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:14:09 UTC 2015

 Hello all, looking forward to seeing everyone in Convention.  i'm hoping that this message helps some of you. The bus that our fellow Federationist  mentions also runs weekdays and Saturdays. It has relatively the same schedule. See you in Orlando!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver

Begin forwarded message: