[nabs-l] Online Streaming Information for NABS Business Meeting

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:56:27 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have seen a couple different emails posted to the NABS email list about
the online streaming for tonight's NABS business meeting. So in case you
missed the announcements, or simply need a reminder, here is all the
information you will need to listen to the online stream.

Thanks to Jonathan Candler and Chris Nusbaum of KJSC Radio for providing the
online stream. The NABS business meeting coverage will start at 6:30 pm EDT
with the NABS business meeting starting at 7:00 pm EDT. Please note these
times are in eastern daylight savings time, so please note the time
difference for your local time zone.

To listen to the NABS business meeting online, please visit:
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php.  This was the link that was provided
in the general NABS announcement, and I am simply reposting it here to make
the link easier for everyone to find.

Anyway, I just thought I would post all of this information in one simple
email for everyone who is interested in listening to the online stream. It
looks like there is a great agenda for this year's NABS business meeting, so
I greatly appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into providing
the online stream.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth