[nabs-l] Online Streaming Information for NABS Business Meeting

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:56:59 UTC 2015

Thank you very much for doing this, Elizabeth. I had meant to do something like this at some point today, but as you likely understand the national convention schedule is very hectic indeed. If those of you who are state student division leaders could post this information to your lists, I would greatly appreciate it. I very much look forward to hosting this coverage tonight, and hope that many of you can tune in.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone