[nabs-l] (no subject)

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:44:13 UTC 2015

I'd recommend looking at past issues of the Monitor regardless of
whether or not you choose to post on Blind Bargains.  That way you
have a free outlet to post your sale and can see how others have
posted theirs.  You would want to include all the model information
and what the unit will come with (If you are selling items like the
adapter and case with it, for example).

If you look at the sale ads you can see how it is written usually.
Gary Wunder can also offer tips or advice if he sees anything that
might be necessary for readers to know.