[nabs-l] Free braille books

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:41:21 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone,

At convention there were announcements to see Pat Maurer in the back
of sessions for information on how to get free braille books for
children.  I'm tutoring a little girl in braille this summer who I
think would benefit from this program, but I wasn't able to get back
there myself.  If anyone was able to get that information and can
share that with me I would appreciate it.  I've tried looking for a
web page on nfbnet.org but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"