[nabs-l] Question about selling braille note

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Mon Jul 13 00:33:10 UTC 2015

To sell an item on Blind Bargains it will cost you $5.

On Jul 12, 2015, at 11:20, Kaiti Shelton via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi, Sophia,

It sounds like you might have some interested takers here, but I
believe Blind Bargains allows people to post notices about technology.
Don't quote me on it, but I think it can be done so you ight want to
check it out.  You can also send a written notice to Gary Wunder for
inclusion in the next Braille Monitor.  Sometimes ads like that are
placed in the Monitor Miniatures or notes sections at the back for
people to look through  Those are my suggestions.  I hope they help.

On 7/11/15, Joe via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi, which model of the Apex are you selling, and for how much? Thanks.

Kaiti