[nabs-l] July NABS Notes Request for State Updates

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:36:10 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had an enjoyable convention, or were able to listen in
via the live stream.
Now that convention is over and we are all back in our respective
states, NABS wants to hear from you! If your state has any updates to
share with the NABS community -- any updates from convention, an
announcement of when and where your state convention is, or anything
else that your state student division would like to share -- please
send them to me at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com. The deadline for
announcements to be included is this Sunday, July 19, so please get
them into me so that they will be included!
I look forward to seeing all of your updates and announcements!
Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams
Summer Intern
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination
Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.