[nabs-l] Rehab centers

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:10:06 UTC 2015

I too agree with Derek. When it comes to our structured the discovery Center's, there's none in the world that compares. You won't go wrong no matter where you choose to go. My personal opinion is slightly biased, as I was a staff member at blind Inc., but have 100% faith in all three centers. I hope this helps, warmly.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind