[nabs-l] Rehab centers

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:22:46 UTC 2015

Hello,
 The truth of the  matter is that while any   of us  can suggest a center, I think many of us would suggest  doing the research for yourself.
 I think that many of us on this list might suggest that you attend one of our NFB sponsored adjustment to blindness training centers such as CCB, LCB and BLIND Inc.
 I do think your research ought to start there.
 our centers in those locations  bring about the results that  truly speak for themselves, as they challenge you to think about blindness as something which is respectable as opposed to something to hide.  Our  centers in every true sense challenge you to  raise your expectations of blind people and do in every true sense of the word allow you to live the life you want.
 I hope you take the opportunity to check out all three of those centers and do be in touch with us should you have any questions!
 take care and good luck,
   Darian