[nabs-l] Thanks to the nabs leadership team.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:15:48 UTC 2015

Greetings to all of my Federation family. I want to take a moment to thank the national Association of blind students leadership team for inviting the performing arts division to participate in helping to raise funds for the students this year. We were so happy, and proud to be a part of helping blind students live the lives they want. A special shout out from me, Jordy, goes to Sean, Catherine, and candace. There are so many more people who are an intricate part of making the student division run I couldn't possibly name the mall. And to all of you I say thank you 100 times!
I believe this year was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between national divisions. I want to take one more moment to congratulate all of the scholarship recently and's. Your dedication and passion for this organization has been recognized, and we look forward to what the future holds.
It is with gratitude and love I send this message!
Sincerely,
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind