[nabs-l] IEP meeting in senior year of high school

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 20:28:15 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Sami,

I had IEP's both junior and senior years. At my final high school
sit-down, my resource teacher, my mother and I talked about how at
the time, I envisioned my future might grow to look.. per my own
experience, a light heart and a happy intention might characterize
this coming together.
Keep us posted.
Car

, not my senior year since after that I'll be going to college, and
therefore will not have an IEP for that.